From: rakesh on
plz give me solution for this question
From: Jacob Skaria on
Open a new workbook and set your footers/headers and name the book as
book.xlt and save it in your XLStart folder. When you click on the New Icon
on the standard toolbar a new workbook will be opened based on this settings

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

From: Dave Peterson on
You could use a template workbook (like Jacob suggests) for new workbooks.

But that won't help you for existing sheets in existing workbooks. And the
book.xlt workbook won't help for adding sheets to any workbook.

You could create a second template workbook and name it sheet.xlt and excel
would use this for new sheets. (Save it in the same XLStart folder that Jacob
mentioned.)

But I wouldn't do this. I'd end up having to remove it from worksheets where I
don't need it.

Instead I'd start a new workbook
record a macro when I added the footer to a worksheet in that workbook.
Stop recording
Save this file with a nice name: AddFootersToActivesheet.xls

And reopen this workbook whenever I needed to do this.

Then use Tools|macro|macros (or alt-F8) to run the macro when I needed it.

rakesh wrote:

> plz give me solution for this question

--

Dave Peterson