From: NoodNutt on
Hi everyone

1. I'm looking for something in VB that will save a copy of my workbook "in
the background" to another location on a network drive.

2. During the SaveAs process delete all VB code from the "Saved As Workbook"

So, would it be easier to just save the WB, then run Chip Pearsons
"DeleteAllVBACode()" whilst the Saved As file is closed before the intended
other user has an opportunity to open it, or can this process be done during
the SaveAs process.

I know Ron DeBruin has handy bits of code that can create a "TempFile" when
e-mailing to others, then kill that "TempFile".

I was toying with the idea of modding it so that I save my file as a
TempFile
Then do the "DeleteAllVBACode()" on the TempFile
Then do the SaveAs over to the other network location
Then kill the "TempFile"

But I'm unsure were I would insert the "DeleteAllVBACode()" command-line.

And what would really be super handy is to have it all automated when I
close the workbook at the end of the day by inserting something into the
Workbook_BeforeClose(Cancel As Boolean) function.

Appreciate any help

TIA
Mark.