From: Gordon on
On 05/07/2010 21:51, Clogwog wrote:

> Wake up Josh!
> Children love Windows and want MSN, Hotmail, photoalbums on SkyDrive,
> Windows live! a.s.o., all free!

Err NONE of which they are allowed to use at SCHOOL! Idiot....
From: Gordon on
On 05/07/2010 21:51, Clogwog wrote:

> Children love Windows and want MSN, Hotmail, photoalbums on SkyDrive,
> Windows live! a.s.o., all free!

And in school they are supposed to learn COMPUTING instead of social
networking sites, instant messaging and photograph sharing.
Cretin.
From: Gordon on
On 05/07/2010 21:51, Clogwog wrote:

> Wake up Josh!
> Children love Windows and want MSN, Hotmail, photoalbums on SkyDrive,
> Windows live! a.s.o., all free!

All of which can be accessed on ANY browser on ANY OS you stupid little oik.
From: PeeGee on
On 06/07/10 15:59, DFS wrote:
> On 7/6/2010 2:59 AM, PeeGee wrote:

>>> Which "exam boards" do this?
>>>
>>> Which tests?
>>>

>> This was about 4 years ago and
>> a) I didn't note the details, but GCSE IT exams;
>> b) I have retired since and have no access to such information now.
>>
>> I was providing IT/Network support and passed the info to the head of
>> the IT dept.
>

> So no proof or details whatsoever, just a lame anti-MS claim that you
> can't support.
>
> My guess is you're a Linux "advocate".

Your guess is wrong. I do use Linux for this internet facing system as
it is less prone to virus problems, in my opinion, based on none on this
system and two on my MS based systems (a direct result of floppy disks
with work on brought from school by my son, though). However, a period
of 15 years or so isn't very long.

If you are using my sig as a basis - it is a quotation as indicated.

--
PeeGee

to be removed from a computer easily."
From: Gordon on
On 07/07/2010 18:08, Clogwog wrote:

> Because Brit schools are managed by retards like you.
> In what we call "Open studie centrum", a secure environment, they can
> access anything they want for school purposes!

So MSN and Shydrive are academic tools? Don't make me LAUGH clunky clogs.
And as I've already said, though I expect you've forgotten as your
attention span is obviously about 5 seconds you do NOT need Windows to
access MSN and Skydrive.