From: PattiChati on
I want to use my pictures as my screensaver like I did in XP. I now have
Vista and it won't work. The screensaver will not turn off - it just keeps
going on. I taked to techs for hours and they can't figure it out. Any
ideas?
From: Peter Duniho on
PattiChati wrote:
> I want to use my pictures as my screensaver like I did in XP. I now have
> Vista and it won't work. The screensaver will not turn off - it just keeps
> going on. I taked to techs for hours and they can't figure it out. Any
> ideas?

Idea: post your question in a newsgroup where questions about how to get
your screensaver to work correctly are on-topic.

This newsgroup is for questions related to writing .NET Framework-based
software.
From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"PattiChati" <PattiChati(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I want to use my pictures as my screensaver like I did in XP. I now have
> Vista and it won't work. The screensaver will not turn off - it just
> keeps
> going on. I taked to techs for hours and they can't figure it out. Any
> ideas?

And you want to use the .NET Framework for this...? How, precisely...?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

From: Holger Boskugel on
Hello PattiChati,

> I want to use my pictures as my screensaver like I did in XP. I now have
> Vista and it won't work. The screensaver will not turn off - it just keeps
> going on. I taked to techs for hours and they can't figure it out. Any
> ideas?

May be that helps:

http://www.harding.edu/fmccown/screensaver/screensaver.html

Regards