From: ColGforce on
Should I have 2 cat 5 cables runnning from the back of my computer to the
residential gateway. One for my broadband connection and one to network my
computer to the dmr's (cable boxes sitting on the TV"S) going also to the
residential gateway. I can't get my TV"S to see my computer and my computer
to share media with my TV's. I know I've got all the ports configured
properly but I just can't get them to see each other. I"m probably doing
something wrong in settting up the network. Can anybody help?
From: Armin Zingler on
ColGforce schrieb:
> Should I have 2 cat 5 cables runnning from the back of my computer to the
> residential gateway. [...]

This group (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework) is about writing applications
based on the MSFT .Net (dotnet) Framework.
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/default.aspx)

--
Armin