From: Greg S on
Outlook 2003 has been slowly falling apart for me. A week or so ago the
spell check quite working.

Now when I try to click on a picture to send it via e-mail it tells me I
don't have a default mail client. I did not change any settings. How do I
go in and make Outlook 2003 my default mail client?

Thanks.
From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"Greg S" <GregS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I go in and make Outlook 2003 my default mail client?

This newsgroup, as its name suggests, is for questions about the .NET
Framework - nothing to do with Outlook unless, maybe, you're trying to
program Outlook with one of the languages which use the .NET Framework.

What did they tell you in the Outlook newsgroup...?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

From: PvdG42 on

"Greg S" <GregS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 2003 has been slowly falling apart for me. A week or so ago the
> spell check quite working.
>
> Now when I try to click on a picture to send it via e-mail it tells me I
> don't have a default mail client. I did not change any settings. How do
> go in and make Outlook 2003 my default mail client?
>
> Thanks.

What Mark said. Here's how to find an Outlook discussion group.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Outlook subcategory. Find a group there for
your question.