From: mittens on
This is the message I get:
An error has occurred in the script on this page
line 9
char 2
error Expected Statement
Code 0
URL mhtml:mid//00000236/

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

It only occurs with emails I receive from one friend. She has had this
yahoo email address forever. I occasionally get it on another email, but not
always.

Can you give me some advice, too?

mittens