From: CLS on
Every time I use the FP editor and type data revisions into the edit.asp
page, no changes actually take place. I always get the following message.

Database Results Wizard Error
The operation failed. If this continues, please contact your server
administrator.

I can delete records from the database all day long but I can't change any
of them.

Is this a FP problem or ISP problem?
From: Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FrontPage] on
Are you using FrontPage 2003? Have you applied all the Service Packs for
Office 2003?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;907307:

--

~ Kathleen Anderson
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

From: Ronx on
Based on your thread "FP won't let me insert code in code view", does
your SQL statement have reserved words as field names, such as
Timestamp? These should be placed in square brackets. I think FP
sometimes surrounds such fields with quotes which won't do the trick.
--
Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

FrontPage Support: http://www.frontpagemvps.com/

From: CLS on
Yes I am using FP2003. I was not sure if I had downloaded all updates so
today I downloaded service packs 1, 2 & others and ran them just to make
sure. I got a message "Already Updated or something like that for each one.
Any other suggestions?

From: Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FrontPage] on
http://www.frontpagewebmaster.com/m-175524/tm.htm