From: Paulo Oliveira on
Hi all,
Vo27b

Machines using Windows 7 64bits, my application crashes when i select
a menu option, but if i select from the toolbar all works fine. I'm
using SeMenuXp v1.20

76: 0 - SEODMenuWrapper - APPWINDOW:MENUINIT
77: 0 - gShellWindow - GSHELLWINDOW:DISPATCH
78: 0 - gShellWindow - GSHELLWINDOW:DISPATCH
79: 0 - gShellWindow - GSHELLWINDOW:DISPATCH
80: 0 - Start - CLIPAPP:START
81: 0 - Start - START

Any Solution?

TIA
Paulo Oliveira
From: Paulo Oliveira on
make some test with SeMenuXp DEMO, the problem is the same:

The erro points to
Access Violation

SEMENUXP:ODDRAWITEM

line 38
cItemText := SELF:__GetItemInfo(dwItemID, p1.hwndItem, @liButtonId)

any clue that I can follow?

Paulo Oliveira
From: Geoff Schaller on
Paulo,

It has nothing to do with 64 bits - that is all we have used since 2008
but our apps run on 32/64 quite OK with Sven's stuff. You will need to
look for some other clue. What is at that line of code?

Geoff

From: Paulo Oliveira on
Geoff,

I make some tests with SeMenuXpDemo, and this is the error, but in
some cases the error points to a different method.
If i create a new application and inherit EmptyShellMenu to SeMenuXp,
i have the same problem, in all cases the problem is SeMenuXp class.

Paulo Oliveira

***********************ERROR********************************
Visual Objects (Version 2.7. Build 2.2735), Version 2.7b
16-06-2010 15:05:41
Application: J:\_NovaInstalação\Clipinfor\SOVSQL\BIN\SEMenuXPDemo3.EXE

Error message:
--------------
Error Code: 50 [ ACCESS VIOLATION ]
Subsystem: VO-CODE
Error Subcode: 5333
Argument Number: 2
CallStack:
SEMENUXP:INITMENU (Line: 28)
SEMENUXP:SHOWASPOPUP (Line: 5)
APPWINDOW:MENUINIT (Line: 4)
SEMENUXP:SHOWASPOPUP (Line: 6)
APPWINDOW:MENUINIT (Line: 4)

Error Object created:
--------------------
SubSystem :VO-CODE
SubCode :5333
GenCode :Access Violation
ExceptionCode :C0000005
ExceptionFlags :00000000
ExceptionAddress:00000000
ParamNumber :2
ExceptionInfo :00000000
Severity :2
CanDefault :.F.
CanRetry :.F.
CanSubstitute :.F.
Operation :
Description :Application Code Error causing Access Violation
FileName :
Tries :0
FileHandle :0
SubCodeText :
Arg :
ArgTypeReq :NIL
MaxSize :0
SubstituteType :NIL
CallFuncSym :
From: Kevin on
Paulo,

Are you using Graphics4VO as well as SEUIXP? If so, create an app using
SEUIXP without Graphics4VO and see i that works. Then try one with
Graphics4VO but not SEUIXP.

I don't use Graphics4VO but have seen it in the past and looking at your
code reminded me of the window class names (e.g. GShellWindow) it uses.

Hope this helps.

Kevin