From: myday502 on

I have fought this pop up for over a week now...I had written
windows LIve and they passed me onto someone else so I kept reading. I
finally got rid of it!!! :) I went to add/remove programs removed MSN
toolbar. Then restarted - yep it was still there; only it was an empty
file. So I went to programs, found Microsoft and clicked on it...it too
was an empty folder so deleted it. (Make sure it is the RIGHT Microsoft
folder!) It is still in my recycle bin (just in case) but so far I have
restarted 3 different times and it has not popped up. Hope this helps
others. It was a pain in the dairiair! Have a great day.
myday502