From: dazzag82 on
Is it possible to improve this discussion forum to allow users who have
logged in to view only posts which they created? Perhaps in the drop down box
where it says All Threads, Answered Questions etc, could there be another
option called 'My Posts Only' and only the posts which I created could
appear. Unless you can remember the title of the post to type it into to the
seach bar or when the post was created you end up having to check every page.
To find one of mine I had to go through 26 pages. There needs to be an easier
way.

Darren

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=ddf1f6f1-8dce-41c6-ac6f-f559346f569d&dg=microsoft.public.excel.programming
From: Dave Peterson on
I use google to search groups.

http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?&as_ugroup=microsoft.public.excel.*

Give it enough information (you as the author, maybe a keyword or date) and
you'll find it.

--

Dave Peterson