From: kiran on
Dear All,
I want to find a mail in all subfolders but i get an error
The folder you selected does not let you search other folders at the same
time. To search other folders, clear the check box next to this folder how
can i search at a time.

TIA
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Searching multiple folders only works in the default store, not public
folders.

--ý
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

After furious head scratching, kiran asked: