From: Yukoner on
When I read the agreement that comes with Outlook 2007 it says I can install
it on one computer and on a "mobile device" as well.

I use two laptops, one at home and one I take with me when I am away from
home. I have Outlook 2007 installed on the home laptop and would like to
install it on the one I take away from home.

Does this comply with the agreement?
From: DL on
generally yes

From: Yukoner on
Thanks for your response. It's appreciated.

From: David C. Holley on
Keep in mind that you'll end up with two different PST files for each email
account that you set up. One on one laptop, the other on the other laptop.
As such, you won't have access to the information stored on the other
laptop.