From: Geruski on
Running outlook 2007 on Windows 7 laptop. Have multiple calendars that I want
to update by entering appointments on main calendar. Tutorial shows "linking"
of calendar and individual calendars, but I cannot for the life of me figure
out how to do this.
From: Brian Tillman on

Geruski;111688 Wrote:
> Running outlook 2007 on Windows 7 laptop. Have multiple calendars that I
> want
> to update by entering appointments on main calendar. Tutorial shows
> "linking"
> of calendar and individual calendars, but I cannot for the life of me
> figure
> out how to do this.

If these calendars are in the same mail profile, something here should
help: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.asp

--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]