From: "data _null_;" on
Is this what you are looking for?

axis1 label=(a=90 j=c 'This is line one' j=c 'This is line two');
axis2 label=(j=c 'This is line one' j=c 'This is line two');
proc gplot data=sashelp.class;
plot weight * height / vaxis=axis1 haxis=axis2;
run;

From: Wu Consulting on
Yes, that is what I wanted. Really appreciate your help.

Wei

From: erik013 on
Wei,

I would use a NOTE statement.? This is a statement which will allow you to place a line of text anywhere on the graph (and control the location, type and orientation of text), be it an axis or any other part of the graph.

Erik

Erik S. Larsen
Independent Consultant
P.O. Box 505
Charleston, SC 29401

A SAS Certified Professional V8
A SAS Alliance Consulting Partner, Affiliate Level

(703) 568-3083

Does anyone know how to put a second label in Gplot (i.e. how to give a?
second line on label for X or Y axis)??
?
Thanks.?
?