From: shanky on
Hello Everyone;

I am trying to plot the survival and the confidence intervals( lower
and upper) for each treatment group at different time points. When I
try to use the overlay for this situation, I get a warning:
WARNING: OVERLAY option specified conflicts with Y*X=Z type plot
request. OVERLAY option ignored.

Is there any way to display the legend for treatment group for this
scenario since we cannot specify the third variable while using
overlay( By default the legend getting displayed are Survival and the
2 confidence intervals. i only want to display the treatment group as
legends and the 3- yaxis legends i.e. survival, sdf_lcl and sdf_ucl
should not be displayed). I am attaching the piece of code I am using
to generate the plot.

legend1

position=(bottom left inside)

mode=protect

across=1
offset=(0 pt, 0 pt)

label= (position=top justify=left j=c

"Event")

order=(1)

value=( h= 0.1)

shape=symbol(.5 ,.5)

frame fwidth= 4;
symbol1

line=1 height= 1 value=diamond i =steplj;

symbol2

line=2 value= plus i =steplj;

symbol3

line=3 height= 1 value=circle i =steplj;

proc gplot data=inputda;

axis1 order=( 0 to &max by &by) minor =none label=("Time in
months" );

axis2 minor=none;

plot (survival sdf_lcl sdf_ucl)*&g_time. =&g_strata. /

overlay annotate =anno

haxis=axis1 vaxis =axis2 legend=legend1;

run

;
quit

;