From: dropthatpuck on
I'm sure this has been addressed, but I haven't found it in a search. I'm
running Outlook 2007 and it worked fine with XP - since I've upgraded to
Windows 7, I can't select *any* files in explorer and send them via e-mail.
Nothing happens, then I can't get Outlook to start under any circumstance
unless I reboot.

I need to create a new e-mail, then select the files...and it works fine,
but it's a giant PITA. Any help:
From: Gordon on

"dropthatpuck" <dropthatpuck(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm sure this has been addressed, but I haven't found it in a search. I'm
> running Outlook 2007 and it worked fine with XP - since I've upgraded to
> Windows 7, I can't select *any* files in explorer and send them via
> e-mail.
> Nothing happens, then I can't get Outlook to start under any circumstance
> unless I reboot.
>
> I need to create a new e-mail, then select the files...and it works fine,
> but it's a giant PITA. Any help:

Is Outlook set as default email?