From: Claire on
I am unable to use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple files in
Outlook. This also affects selecting files in My Computer, but I can use the
keys to select areas and non adjacent areas in Word and Excel.

Any suggestions on how to overcome this please?

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Claire" <Claire(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am unable to use the Shift and Ctrl keys to select multiple files in
> Outlook. This also affects selecting files in My Computer, but I can use
> the
> keys to select areas and non adjacent areas in Word and Excel.
>
> Any suggestions on how to overcome this please?

What version of Outlook? In what window and view? What happens when you try?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]