From: RedHeadedMonster via AccessMonster.com on
I have several cases of sending an Access report to Word for an Admin that
uses them to publish weekly, monthly reports. They have been working without
any problems (over a year) and this week have decided to quit working.

Basically I have a button and then on the "OnClick" event have the following
code:

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "Extension Requests", acFormatRTF, , True

Heres the kicker, works like a charm on my computer but not hers. I've
checked references on both computers and they are identical.

Any ideas?

Thanx!
RHM

From: Jeff Boyce on
Right off the top, perhaps one of you recently upgraded to a new version of
Access? Or to a new SP release? Or installed Microsoft "updates"? Or ...

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: RedHeadedMonster via AccessMonster.com on
Ok if its one of these...how do i fix it?

From: RedHeadedMonster via AccessMonster.com on

From: Adam Simpson on
I have had what sounds like a similar problem.
In my case I have traced it back to windows7. See my post dated 26th Nov.

I still have not found a proper fix so instead I have added a return to the
end of most of the larger text or memo fields which seems to be working for
now.

If you do find a fix can you post it as I would be very interested.

Adam