From: Michael B on
Hello, I am new to outlook and want to send an invite to two people so we
have a confirmed meeting time. I do not need to check schedules at this
time. I know theay are available until 4pm
Thanks for your help
From: Dave Burns on
In Outlook, hit the F1 key and search on the word "invitation". It will
explain it thoroughly . . .

--Dave