From: Rob on
Wow, tough response. I am not a spammer. I understand clearly that I don't
want to send the same email to the same person's email.

Next time, remember it is possible that you don't understand the whole issue.

The category that I am sending to includes contact records for husband and
wife teams. I have the husband and wife in one contact record. Therefore,
email 1 is for the husband, and email 2 is for the wife.

Wow.

From: Rob on
Russ,
You are so helpful. Wow. If you can't be polite, than maybe you shouldn't
be responding to people's questions...

From: Russ Valentine on
I didn't see a question. Perhaps you could pose one. I'm not sure how we can
help you make Outlook work differently than the was it was designed and the
way it was intended.