From: Roman Gelfand on
Could somebody recommend software that filters based on sender id
reputation. I am refering to the sender id that microsoft uses as
opposed to SPF.

Thanks in advance

From: Sahil Tandon on
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009, Roman Gelfand wrote:

> Could somebody recommend software that filters based on sender id
> reputation. I am refering to the sender id that microsoft uses as
> opposed to SPF.

Some people use sid-milter, which implements SPF *and* Sender-ID.

--
Sahil Tandon <sahil(a)tandon.net>

From: "fakessh on
Le dimanche 22 novembre 2009 09:49, Sahil Tandon a écrit :
> On Sat, 21 Nov 2009, Roman Gelfand wrote:
> > Could somebody recommend software that filters based on sender id
> > reputation. I am refering to the sender id that microsoft uses as
> > opposed to SPF.
>
> Some people use sid-milter, which implements SPF *and* Sender-ID.

me too I use sid-milter and spf successfully

but we must use the stable version of sid-milter

sid-milter installed simply and without problems on CentOS 5.4

thanks ml
for everything you taught me

From: Roman Gelfand on
It is interesting that you say this. I use sid-milter version 1.0,0.
I use postfix for mail gateway. My backend mail server exchange 2007
with anti spam activated. I find that often when I get a response
NONE of PASS using sid-milter, I get FAIL on exchange server. Is my
sid-milter an old version?

Thanks again

From: "fakessh on
Hi

older versions do not work well with Postfix, use the stable version, and all
will be well

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sid-milter/