From: Gomez on
I use the following code in a CSHARP project where I craete an MSMQ. It
works fine if I send messages from another CSHARP project.

UDP_Dll_Que = new MessageQueue(".\\Private$\\UDP_Dll_Que");

UDP_Dll_Que.Formatter = new BinaryMessageFormatter();

UDP_Dll_Que.ReceiveCompleted += new
ReceiveCompletedEventHandler(Msmq_ReceiveCompleted);

UDP_Dll_Que.BeginReceive();

I want to send message from an VS2008, MFC based projrct. The following
code(passed compilation) based on the doc doesn't send - probably I miss
something...

IMSMQQueueInfoPtr qinfo("MSMQ.MSMQQueueInfo");

IMSMQQueuePtr qSend;

IMSMQMessagePtr m("MSMQ.MSMQMessage");

qinfo->PathName = ".\\Private$\\UDP_Dll_Que";

qSend = qinfo->Open(MQ_SEND_ACCESS, MQ_DENY_NONE);

m->Body = "body";

m->Send(qSend);

qSend->Close();

Can someone write some code to do that?