From: Tom Davies on
When I compose an email and click "Send" it appears in the Out box with an
opened envelope icon. The message goes no further. If I then open the
message in the Outbox and forward it to the same addressee and then press
Send it drops back into the Outbox, this time with a closed envelope icon,
and pressing Send again sends it on its way. Why do I have to go through
this forwarding routine? This problem has only just happened, and has
affected two of my computers at about the same time, which suggests a
software update issue.
--
Tom Davies