From: srikannan on

Hi i think its not possible one... But you can get the best services
and details from the network provider... .. Also i want to share my
experiences with you... About domain name and hosting services.. Its
basically the web development process.. I got my domain name in here
'The Web Pole.com : Affordable, full service web hosting packages.'
(http://www.thewebpole.com/) @ reliable costs...

--
srikannan
srikannan's Profile: 1518

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Gordon on

"srikannan" <srikannan.48qphx(a)thecodecage.com> wrote in message

> Hi i think its not possible one... But you can get the best services
> and details from the network provider... .. Also i want to share my
> experiences with you... About domain name and hosting services.. Its
> basically the web development process.. I got my domain name in here
> 'The Web Pole.com : Affordable, full service web hosting packages.'
> (http://www.thewebpole.com/) @ reliable costs...

Who are you talking to and about what?
Please QUOTE the post you are replying to.