From: ©LarryEº on
I downloaded Office 2007 upgrade and it automatically installed Outlook 2007.
I want to uninstall Outlook 2007 because I use Windows Live Mail for my
e-mail. I thought there would be a Repair/Uninstall option when clicking on
Delete from the Control Panel, but no option came up. How do I uninstall
Outlook 2007?"

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
--
Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.
From: Bob I on
Add/Remove Programs, Microsoft Office, Change ................

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://www.slipstick.com/tutorials/uninstall/outlook.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]