From: Terry Swift on
I am using OutLook 2007 with the OutLook Connector to access my MSN /
Hotmail account. Since I reinstalled Office 2007 Pro onto Windows 7 a couple
of months ago - OutLook or MSN / Hotmail is generating well over 20 blank
messages per day. Does anyone have a clue as to what is happening, since
OutLook Connector seems to be a step-child at Microsoft and finding answers
to issues is pretty non-existent.

Terry Swift
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Terry Swift" <TerrySwift(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am using OutLook 2007 with the OutLook Connector to access my MSN /
> Hotmail account. Since I reinstalled Office 2007 Pro onto Windows 7 a
> couple
> of months ago - OutLook or MSN / Hotmail is generating well over 20 blank
> messages per day. Does anyone have a clue as to what is happening, since
> OutLook Connector seems to be a step-child at Microsoft and finding answers
> to issues is pretty non-existent.

This is usually caused by having your antivirus program integrated with
Outlook. Uninstall your AV program and reinstall it without the mail scanning
feature.

You can also try the Outlook Connector 14 beta, found here:
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=3d003da0-f684-4f4d-a9c8-8d15b84f60d1>
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]