From: M_Hood on
Hi,

We have had an ongoing issue for a few months now where users are receiving
OOO alerts from 2 members of staff who have left when sending to a particular
distribution group.

The 2 former users are no longer in AD, nor do they have mailboxes. I have
asked all users in this distribution group to check they dont have either of
these former users set as delegates in their Outlook profile. I have also
checked this on the Exchange Server.

We are running Exchange 2003 which is about to be deccomm'd for our Exchange
2007 server. The issue was apparent before this transition though so I do not
think it has anything to do with this.

I have checked the distribution list and any sublists and these former users
are not in there.

Any suggestions appreciated!