From: Michaela Brauner on
Hello!

Can somebody tell me, then is needed to use

Services
Core

Maybe in an example.
http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/200510215808_FRAGE_Core_Services.png

Thanks a lot in advance.

Michaela
From: Jeff Johnson on
"Michaela Brauner" <m_B(a)MNEWS.de> wrote in message

> Can somebody tell me, then is needed to use
>
> Services
> Core
>
> Maybe in an example.
> http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/200510215808_FRAGE_Core_Services.png

Are you asking about the specific items that your arrows point to (Windows
Workflow Foundation and Managed Extensibility Framework) or the entire
Services and Core groups? If the second, you have no choice but to use the
Core group; that's where the Base Class Library is. It's kind of hard to get
around without System.Object....

From: Michaela Brauner on
Hello,
> Are you asking about the specific items that your arrows point to (Windows
> Workflow Foundation and Managed Extensibility Framework) or the entire
> Services and Core groups?
First only WF and MEF
If the second, you have no choice but to use the
> Core group; that's where the Base Class Library is. It's kind of hard to get
> around without System.Object....

Second a good small sample, maybe for all components.

Greeting Michaela