From: Chris waller on
I am using Microsoft Project 2002 and I was wondering if I can set a default
range in the Gantt Chart. Rather than print all the chart I would like to
print out the first ten or so columns on the left hand side of the Gantt
Chart. Can this be set as a default as my colleagues forget to check it
before they print it so it is wasting a lot of paper? TIA
From: Andrew Lavinsky on
That is a project by project setting in File > Page Setup > View. If you
set it that way in your templates, in theory, it should work - however if
they create projects without templates, I am not sure how you would set it
as the default.

You could try opening the Global.MPT file on each person's computer, but
I doubt it would change the setting.

A macro embedded in the Global.MPT file that runs on open may also do the
trick.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm