From: TMI Contractors on

Is there anyway to correct this in one operation??

--
TMI Contractors
TMI Contractors's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/216904.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Andrew Lavinsky on
Check the calendar for the project, and if a different calendar has been
assigned to specific tasks (Tools > Change Working Time, Project > Project
Information, and the Task Calendar column respectively).

Check the resources assigned to the tasks to confirm they have the right
calendar assigned (in the Resource Sheet)

Check Format > Layout to confirm the bar splits are displayed.

Right click on the Chart, select Nonworking time, and confirm that the settings
there are not causing it to appear like work is happening on the weekends.

Confirm that duration is not in elapsed days "ed," but in days "d".

That's all I could think of off of the top of my head. Let me know if none
of those work.

- Andrew Lavinsky
Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm

From: "Steve House" sjhouse at hotmail dot on
Are you sure they're working through the weekend? The fact the Gantt bars
CROSS in front of the grey bars on the weekend does not in itself mean that
work is taking place. The bar is simply drawn from the task's start up to
its finish and crosses any intervening non-working time. Look at the Task
Usage view for the task in question and look to see if working hours are
displayed on the weekend or if it shows blank on those days. If no work
hours are displayed and the continuous Gantt bars bother you, right click in
the timeline to format it and on the non-working time tab, set the vertical
grey bars to run in front of the Gantt bars.

--
Steve House
MS Project Trainer & Consultant