From: Ruslan on
Dear All,
Could you please tell me how can I can set special format to a column?
To be precise, I'd like to set such a format to the column of cells that it
always shows like " ... sq.m.". For example, if i enter number 5 to the
cell, it must then look like "5 sq.m".
Regards,
Ruslan
From: Bob Phillips on
Custom Format (Format>Cells>Custom) of 0" sq.m." (including the quotes)

--

HTH

Bob

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Select these cells then 'Right click' select 'Custom' and apply a custom
format of

0.00" Sq M"

--
Mike

question.

From: Gord Dibben on
One more custom format.......

Type 0" m then Alt + 0178 then "

Gives 12 m�

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 10:33:01 -0700, Ruslan

From: Ruslan on
Dear Gord,
Sorry, but I didn't get the sequences of typing. Could you be more detailed.
since I'not so professional.
Rgds,
Ruslan