From: Mr.Jan on
I think I have the 401K deduction set up incorrectly. I download my
Vanguard 401K transactions into my account "Company 401K". I am also
posting the cash withheld from my paycheck for the 401K into the
"Company 401K" account. I set the Vanguard purchases as financed by
cash in the account. The "Company 401K" account is set up as a 401K/
SEP type account in Quicken.

When I run the Tax planner function, it is reducing my 401K deduction
by the amount posted from my paycheck so only the upcoming scheduled
transactions are included.

I am betting I have something wrong in my paycheck form.