From: maizenblue75 on

I'm having a heck of a time setting up my new wireless printer. I can't
seem to figure how to get the wireless part working. Any help would be
appreciated.

From: Jan Alter on

"maizenblue75" <maizenblue75.43xq3f(a)no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> I'm having a heck of a time setting up my new wireless printer. I can't
> seem to figure how to get the wireless part working. Any help would be
> appreciated.

If this is a new printer Epson support should be able to help you. Why not
give them a shot. They should have a toll free phone number. If you can't
get satisfaction it would be helpful to know the exact printer you have,
your operating system, and your network configuration to get help here.

--
Jan Alter
bearpuf(a)verizon.net

From: Don Phillipson on
"maizenblue75" <maizenblue75.43xq3f(a)no.email.invalid> wrote in message

> I'm having a heck of a time setting up my new wireless printer. I can't
> seem to figure how to get the wireless part working. Any help would be
> appreciated.

Better repost saying whether you have Epson printed
instructions, whether you followed them on your Mac,
and what happened.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs