From: Ken Johnson on
When I try to run the server12 (SharePoint 2007) installation, I get an error
as soon as the setup.exe runs. The error reads:
"The Setup configuration file files\setup\config.xml is not valid. Run Setup
without using a Setup configuration file, or fix the configuration file."

If I delet the config.xml file, the setup program doesn't run. Actually, it
doesn't even appear as if it runs with the setup.exe is executed. I also
checked the config.xml file and its blank.

Anyone have any idea?

By the way, I am attempting to run the program on a server that has SPS, SQL
2005 running on Windows 2003 Small Business Edition.

Ken