From: afdmello on
I have pptx 2007

All the shapes that I insert have a fill color and the font is colorless
I want all powerpoint shapes in all future docs to be having no fill and the
color of font to be black

How do I set it up please help??

afd

From: Luc on
afdmello,
Format a shape the way you want, right click it, choose, set as default
shape. That would do it for the current presentation. If you want to change
the PPT default for all presentations, either make a new template/theme with
your own default. You can then set the default starting template in 2007 by
right clicking your theme/template and choosing set as default. Or you can
adapt the default "blank" presentation with your own defaults, see:
http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ00245.htm

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"afdmello" <afdmello(a)hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>I have pptx 2007
>
> All the shapes that I insert have a fill color and the font is colorless
> I want all powerpoint shapes in all future docs to be having no fill and
> the color of font to be black
>
> How do I set it up please help??
>
> afd

Pages: 1