From: Terry on
The sheet names disappeared....I went to Excel Options and they are turned on
for the WB and Sheets still they don't appear
HELP
From: Gary''s Student on
Tools > Options > View > and sure Sheet tabs is checked.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

From: Gord Dibben on
Maybe they are just out of sight below?

Can you adjust the window size?

Has the horizontal slider bar been dragged all the way left?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: bala_vb on

Terry;953714 Wrote:
> The sheet names disappeared....I went to Excel Options and they are
> turned on
> for the WB and Sheets still they don't appear
> HELP

Use this simple vba code

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = True