From: Steve Klabnik on

You are correct. Shoooes is entirely self-contained. Installing it via gems
doesn't make sense.

From: Steve Klabnik on

Kurtis, if you happen to run into wrench again, know that shoooes is
entirely self-contained...so the gems installed with your system ruby will
not work.

see here for more:
http://wiki.github.com/shoes/shoes/clearing-up-the-whole-shoes-and-rubygems-deal

From: Kurtis Rainbolt-greene on
The Shoes/SQL IRC log was someone else, not me (I'm krainboltgreene).

I think what I'll take from this thread is that if I want to use Shoes
for GUI development (And I do) I'm going to need to talk to the
developers directly and help where I can.

I appreciate the responses.

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: [ANN] ruby-oci8 2.0.4