From: me on
Christopher Muto <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>i suggest you look at an asus that has a real 2.5 hard disk

OK..... but my question was never answered

Can REAL hard drives take abuse and be used in oddball
position such as on edge and upside down? Will they
also be OK packed in bike bag on bike ridden across
rough surfaces which may cause "jolts" and shocks from
impact?
From: Christopher Muto on
me(a)privacy.net wrote:
> Christopher Muto <muto(a)worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
>> i suggest you look at an asus that has a real 2.5 hard disk
>
> OK..... but my question was never answered
>
> Can REAL hard drives take abuse and be used in oddball
> position such as on edge and upside down? Will they
> also be OK packed in bike bag on bike ridden across
> rough surfaces which may cause "jolts" and shocks from
> impact?

sorry to have replied. using a new reader and don't have you in this
kill file.