From: Larry Linson on
Depending on the circumstances and situation under which the Show button can
be used, you may be in violation of privacy legislation. I strongly doubt
that just including an admonition "Do Not Disclose" is, in itself,
sufficient. We aren't attorneys here, and can't give legal advice, but I'd
suggest you obtain reliable legal advice regarding your approach.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP