From: Mirsky on
Hi. I'm wondering if there is an applescript script or a free program
that will show examples of all my fonts in one document. I want to
disable some of my fonts and such a display would help me out a log.

Thanks
From: nospam on
In article <mirsky-1A26B3.16504317072010(a)free.teranews.com>, Mirsky
<mirsky(a)mirsky.com> wrote:

> Hi. I'm wondering if there is an applescript script or a free program
> that will show examples of all my fonts in one document. I want to
> disable some of my fonts and such a display would help me out a log.

have you tried fontbook (in the applications folder)?
From: Mirsky on
In article <170720102053433190%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>,
nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

> have you tried fontbook (in the applications folder)?

I have. But it seems like I can only see one font at a time. Unless I'm
not seeing a feature that will show them all at once.
From: dorayme on
In article <mirsky-BA743A.19090117072010(a)free.teranews.com>,
Mirsky <mirsky(a)mirsky.com> wrote:

> In article <170720102053433190%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>,
> nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
> > have you tried fontbook (in the applications folder)?
>
> I have. But it seems like I can only see one font at a time. Unless I'm
> not seeing a feature that will show them all at once.

Copy and paste the HTML source of this:

<http://dorayme.netweaver.com.au/fonts.html>

into your text editor and fill out along the lines I example.
Name the file fonts.html and save it. Drag it over your open
browser window. You can see the fonts at whatever sizes you want
then with Command + or - in Safari, that might be good enough for
your purposes. You can also change the wording.

--
dorayme
From: Jolly Roger on
Mirsky <mirsky(a)mirsky.com> wrote:
> In article <170720102053433190%nospam(a)nospam.invalid>,
> nospam <nospam(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>> have you tried fontbook (in the applications folder)?
>
> I have. But it seems like I can only see one font at a time. Unless
> I'm
> not seeing a feature that will show them all at once.

It looks like the closest thing to what you want in Font Book is to
print (to PDF) samples of all fonts:

<http://www.macworld.com/article/144946/2009/12/printing_font_samples.html>

--
Posted from my iPhone.