From: General Schvantzkoph on
Is there a way to get SignalTap to display just the signal name without
the entire path? If the signal is deep within the hierarchy it's
completely unreadable.
From: General Schvantzkoph on
On Wed, 05 May 2010 17:28:05 +0000, General Schvantzkoph wrote:

> Is there a way to get SignalTap to display just the signal name without
> the entire path? If the signal is deep within the hierarchy it's
> completely unreadable.

BTW it's the Beta version that seems to have the problem, the old version
supports right alignment and Alias which doesn't seem to work in the new
version. The new version uses a Linux native toolkit rather the the
horrible Windows emulator that the old version uses. The old version is
unstable when running over ssh, the new version is fine. More importantly
the remote performance (I'm accessing a system over the Internet) is
orders of magnitude better with the new version.