From: Jay on
Hi All,

I have a utility library which can generate a digital signature of a
buffer passed to it.

Now, I want to write code to sign a file. I can read the file and pass
the buffer to the utility for obtaining the sign. But, how do I update
the signature in the file itself so that Microsoft Windows
Authenticode can recognize it? In Windows, if we right click and go to
properties it will display the digital signature and the corresponding
certificates validity.

What is the mehcanism for me to embed the digital signature created by
me into the file in such a way that it can be understood by
authenticode?

Thanks in Advance for any help!

Regards,
Jay
From: Christian ASTOR on
On 10 sep, 13:44, Jay <jayaraghavend...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> What is the mehcanism for me to embed the digital signature created by me into the file in such a way that it can be understood by
> authenticode?

With CryptUIWizDigitalSign()