From: |-|ercules on
(crossposted to aus.cars so Noddy can read!)

ATTN: Glenn Wecker RE: AustralianPolice.com
Graham Cooper to State.RCMCoord.
show details 3:31 PM (0 minutes ago)
Dear Mr Wecker,

can I quote you on AustralianPolice.com regarding your confirmation that Qld Police
were correct in recognizing the extortion demand "please reply in a day or two"?

Your email was received at the office of the State Co-ordinator for Ethical Standards. An assessment of your email does not
reveal any evidence of misconduct. As a result no further action will be taken at this time.

Regards

Glenn Wecker

If you don't have any more to say on the issue I'll assume I have your OK!
www.AustralianPolice.com

--
Conan do we REALLY have to hear the lamentations of the women?
From: Dingo on
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:36:21 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>(crossposted to aus.cars so Noddy can read!)
>
>ATTN: Glenn Wecker RE: AustralianPolice.com
>Graham Cooper to State.RCMCoord.
>show details 3:31 PM (0 minutes ago)
>Dear Mr Wecker,
>
>can I quote you on AustralianPolice.com regarding your confirmation that Qld Police
>were correct in recognizing the extortion demand "please reply in a day or two"?
>

>Your email was received at the office of the State Co-ordinator for Ethical Standards. An assessment of your email does not
>reveal any evidence of misconduct. As a result no further action will be taken at this time.
>
>Regards
>
>Glenn Wecker
>

>If you don't have any more to say on the issue I'll assume I have your OK!
>www.AustralianPolice.com

We can see this ending in yet more self-caused tears.....
From: |-|ercules on
"Dingo" <dingo(a)gmail.com> wrote ...
> On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 15:36:21 +1000, "|-|ercules" <radgray123(a)yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>>(crossposted to aus.cars so Noddy can read!)
>>
>>ATTN: Glenn Wecker RE: AustralianPolice.com
>>Graham Cooper to State.RCMCoord.
>>show details 3:31 PM (0 minutes ago)
>>Dear Mr Wecker,
>>
>>can I quote you on AustralianPolice.com regarding your confirmation that Qld Police
>>were correct in recognizing the extortion demand "please reply in a day or two"?
>>

>>Your email was received at the office of the State Co-ordinator for Ethical Standards. An assessment of your email does not
>>reveal any evidence of misconduct. As a result no further action will be taken at this time.
>>
>>Regards
>>
>>Glenn Wecker
>>

>>If you don't have any more to say on the issue I'll assume I have your OK!
>>www.AustralianPolice.com
>
> We can see this ending in yet more self-caused tears.....

Like when I asked what the cup of valium was for and 5 guys pinned me to the floor and
stripped me naked?

Or when I moved my arm away and 5 guys dragged me off a chair and pinned me to the floor
and stripped me naked?

Good government we have here!

Oh he was 'behaving oddly', no need for an arrest just lock him up for 28 days and drug him!

Herc

From: John Tserkezis on
|-|ercules wrote:

>> We can see this ending in yet more self-caused tears.....

> Like when I asked what the cup of valium was for and 5 guys pinned me to
> the floor and stripped me naked?

> Or when I moved my arm away and 5 guys dragged me off a chair and pinned
> me to the floor
> and stripped me naked?

Maybe he's visiting the 'wrong' types of clubs?
Or the 'right' types depending on what your fancy is...