From: arranw6000 on
http://www.processlibrary.com/processscan/ is a good start
they say that Application Process

they say csrsc.exeis a trojan which has been spread wildly :)
From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
arranw6000(a)yahoo.com.au wrote:
> http://www.processlibrary.com/processscan/ is a good start
> they say that Application Process
>
> they say csrsc.exeis a trojan which has been spread wildly :)
pffttt. thats a shity way to disconnect people
From: arranw6000 on
On Jul 2, 1:43 pm, atec7 7 <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote:
> arranw6...(a)yahoo.com.au wrote:
> >http://www.processlibrary.com/processscan/is a good start
> > they say that Application Process
>
> > they say csrsc.exeis a trojan which has been spread wildly :)
>
> pffttt. thats a shity way to disconnect people

I'm just warning people!! Thats what the site said :)
After all, u don't want it to get your banking details.
As for privacy I'm not really worried about that if ur worried about
privacy, don't go on the net.
From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
arranw6000(a)yahoo.com.au wrote:
> On Jul 2, 1:43 pm, atec7 7 <""atec77\"@ hotmail.com"> wrote:
>> arranw6...(a)yahoo.com.au wrote:
>>> http://www.processlibrary.com/processscan/is a good start
>>> they say that Application Process
>>> they say csrsc.exeis a trojan which has been spread wildly :)
>> pffttt. thats a shity way to disconnect people
>
> I'm just warning people!! Thats what the site said :)
> After all, u don't want it to get your banking details.
> As for privacy I'm not really worried about that if ur worried about
> privacy, don't go on the net.
it's not a virus csrsc.exe which is what I refer to
my win 7 box has it running without problem and has from day one
shutting it down will if I read things correctly stop internet
connections ?
From: annily on
atec7 7 > wrote:
> arranw6000(a)yahoo.com.au wrote:
>>> pffttt. thats a shity way to disconnect people
>>
>> I'm just warning people!! Thats what the site said :)
>> After all, u don't want it to get your banking details.
>> As for privacy I'm not really worried about that if ur worried about
>> privacy, don't go on the net.
> it's not a virus csrsc.exe which is what I refer to
> my win 7 box has it running without problem and has from day one
> shutting it down will if I read things correctly stop internet
> connections ?

I have a csrss.exe (no crsrc.exe) on Win 7. Is that the one you mean?

--
Long-time resident of Adelaide, South Australia,
which probably influences my opinions.