From: a on
"hummingbird" <hummingbird(a)127.0.0.1> wrote in message news:MPG.2695b7c9b1749aea9897a1(a)news.astraweb.com...

> http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1205/3dfierlivingdaylights.jpg is ok
> but can 3Dfier convert my photo of the Rio Corcovado?
>
> http://bayimg.com/cAnIKaACF.jpg

Um, where did I say it converted photos to 3D? It's a video converter.

From: Joseph Hampton on
"a" wrote:

>Um, where did I say it converted photos to 3D? It's a video converter.

That's right you didn't, but the person who posted that forgery (Franklin
or John Stubbings on alt.comp.freeware) are a bit dim. Please excuse them.

rgds
Joseph Hampton

From: a on
"globular" <self(a)location.com> wrote
>>> How tortuous is the trial process for that software? How involved in your computer do these people want to be, with checks for
>>> updates, registration and some service that wants to detect what you're doing?
>>> I'm busy deactivating these things in what I have installed.
>>
>> The link I gave above is for the no-time-limit anaglyph version. Just
>> install it and enjoy. Sounds like you downloaded the other non-free
>> version? Not my fault.
>>
> I haven't downloaded any. I didn't like the page when I saw it.

Huh? I gave you a direct link to the zip. You don't have to give them
anything to use it (no registration, etc). Even without the direct link,
all you need to do is type a fake email address into the box before the
download. Easy peasy!