From: Denny Strauser on
Does anyone know a quality but reasonable place to have vinyl pressed in
the USA? Or elsewhere, but shipping on vinyl can't be cheap ... they're
heavy. A band I've worked with is interested.
Thanks,
Denny
From: GregS on
In article <hp2nkb$8dt$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Denny Strauser <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>Does anyone know a quality but reasonable place to have vinyl pressed in
>the USA? Or elsewhere, but shipping on vinyl can't be cheap ... they're
>heavy. A band I've worked with is interested.
>Thanks,
>Denny

For a minute there, I thought I found a way to replace my tractor deat cover.
Thats what was on my mind.

greg
From: Denny Strauser on
GregS wrote:
> In article <hp2nkb$8dt$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Denny Strauser <dsdennysound(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know a quality but reasonable place to have vinyl pressed in
>> the USA? Or elsewhere, but shipping on vinyl can't be cheap ... they're
>> heavy. A band I've worked with is interested.
>> Thanks,
>> Denny
>
> For a minute there, I thought I found a way to replace my tractor deat cover.
> Thats what was on my mind.

You can press your vinyl tractor deat with your add. :-)