From: Kadaitcha Man on
"Ezekiel", thou currish sly divel. A new Gorgon doth destroy my sight. Ye
quibbled:

> The Kindle is very readable in sunlight (better than indoors)

And if you happen to be blind?
From: Aratzio on
On Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:23:25 +0545, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> got double secret probation for writing:

>"Ezekiel", thou currish sly divel. A new Gorgon doth destroy my sight. Ye
>quibbled:
>
>> The Kindle is very readable in sunlight (better than indoors)
>
>And if you happen to be blind?

Then the readability is exactly the same in all states and
environments. Kindle wins again. PROFIT!