From: Twibil on
On Jun 18, 3:11 pm, Rich <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Geeks, weirdos, add-sufferers, texting-addicts.  While their economy
> falls to pieces, they waste days trying to get...a frigging phone.

While you waste *your* time by posting multiple whines to Usenet.

At least they get a phone out of it...
From: Rich on
On Jun 18, 8:12 pm, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 18, 3:11 pm, Rich <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Geeks, weirdos, add-sufferers, texting-addicts.  While their economy
> > falls to pieces, they waste days trying to get...a frigging phone.
>
> While you waste *your* time by posting multiple whines to Usenet.
>
> At least they get a phone out of it...

Yeah, so they can sit cross-legged on the grass and watch their phone
as they tilt it back and forth because it has an ap that looks like an
hourglass. 30 years ago, an adult playing like that would be in a
mental institution.
From: Rich on
On Jun 18, 8:12 pm, Twibil <nowayjo...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 18, 3:11 pm, Rich <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Geeks, weirdos, add-sufferers, texting-addicts.  While their economy
> > falls to pieces, they waste days trying to get...a frigging phone.
>
> While you waste *your* time by posting multiple whines to Usenet.
>
> At least they get a phone out of it...

Just a quick question if I could. Do you own either an Olympus E-P1
or E-P2?