From: Rich on
I think America needs a new, major war to help set priorities
straight. This is verging on the ultimate in pathetic.

CNN:
Added On June 18, 2010
A Texas man set up camp in front of an Apple store a week early in
order to be first in line for the new iPhone.
From: /dev/null/ on

"Rich" <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I think America needs a new, major war to help set priorities
> straight. This is verging on the ultimate in pathetic.
>
> CNN:
> Added On June 18, 2010
> A Texas man set up camp in front of an Apple store a week early in
> order to be first in line for the new iPhone.

They did that in Toronto, Canada, London, UK etc recently for the iPad, the
latest Wii, Playstation, Nothing really new here.

There's nothing to see here, move along...

From: Rich on
On Jun 18, 6:09 pm, "/dev/null/" <d...(a)null.invalid> wrote:
> "Rich" <rander3...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> news:d0a01b9a-69db-4108-b7da-84f88257f38d(a)x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com...>I think America needs a new, major war to help set priorities
> > straight.  This is verging on the ultimate in pathetic.
>
> > CNN:
> > Added On June 18, 2010
> > A Texas man set up camp in front of an Apple store a week early in
> > order to be first in line for the new iPhone.
>
> They did that in Toronto, Canada, London, UK etc recently for the iPad, the
> latest Wii, Playstation, Nothing really new here.
>
> There's nothing to see here, move along...

Geeks, weirdos, add-sufferers, texting-addicts. While their economy
falls to pieces, they waste days trying to get...a frigging phone.
From: George Kerby on

On 6/18/10 5:04 PM, in article
d0a01b9a-69db-4108-b7da-84f88257f38d(a)x21g2000yqa.googlegroups.com, "Rich"
<rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I think America needs a new, major war to help set priorities
> straight. This is verging on the ultimate in pathetic.
>
> CNN:
> Added On June 18, 2010
> A Texas man set up camp in front of an Apple store a week early in
> order to be first in line for the new iPhone.

Maybe he is the one person in this country that has more spare time to do
absolutely nothing productive than you?!?

From: Dudley Hanks on

"Rich" <rander3127(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>I think America needs a new, major war to help set priorities
> straight. This is verging on the ultimate in pathetic.
>
> CNN:
> Added On June 18, 2010
> A Texas man set up camp in front of an Apple store a week early in
> order to be first in line for the new iPhone.

I'd sooner see somebody waiting for an IPhone than war-justified killings

Come on, Rich, give your head a shake...

Take Care,
Dudley